Week 3 weigh in

coccinella

:eek:.....and only 3lbs off. Am I allowed to say I am disappointed? Just feel it was a lot of effort for little loss. :cry:
Being positive, if I loose another 3/4 lbs next week thats a stone and a half in one month which isn't bad.
Going to stick at it for another week. Good luck to everyone else with their weigh ins today. Julia xx

Go and get yourself 3 pounds of butter or 3 bags of sugar and that will show you how much you have really lost.

I know after a week where you lose a lot its hard to cope with a loss of 2 or 3 lb but imagine how you would feel if you stayed the same or were up a pound.

I go into my weigh ins now with no expectations - that way if its a small loss I can cope with it and not use it as an excuse to eat!

I lost 1.5 lb this week and I really dont mind - I know I will lose more this week.

Yes you are right. Just feeling a bit fed up at the minute in general. Even 3lbs loss a week is probably more than i could hope for on any other diet.
x julia

Julia, thats still great, its just we get used to the huge first losses, and think they should damn well continue!! lol
I only lost 1 1/2lbs on my first week of Slimming world in January!! Imagine how bloody gutted I was with that!! xxx

3lbs is about average weekly loss on this diet, so don't despair!
It's a great loss really when you look at it in perspective, you're well over the stone a month target, keep at it! :D

3lbs of pure fat tho...if you were on ww it may have been 1lb...how gutting would that have been.
Well done and keep smiling hun...why not treat yourself to a face mask and pamper yourself!

Not that you need it... you look great xx

thanks everyone for your nice words :D. I am ok really and all geared up for another week at least. Am going to get the tape measure out after the fourth week and see how many inches i have lost. Thanks julia x

Well done Julia that really is great although i know where youre coming from hun! I used to feel a bid disappointed..i had a few 2lb losses but at the end of the day they all add up and you will have some bigger and some smaller weeks! You will be slim either way xxx

Julie 3lb is great you should be proud, well I am for ya pet xxxx

At least we know our weight loss on this diet is all fat that we're losing and that it will consistently come off. Don't know about you but when I've done things like ww and slimming world in the past I'd be more dissapointed with small losses everyweek while doing the eating plan - I find eating less harder than nothing at all! Slogging my guts out restricting everything for little results then reaching a plateu. With this there's no temptation and it's gonna come off everyweek in some shape or form. Keep it up hun - if you could see three pounds of fat and hold it in your hands you'd realise just how much it is - just think - that's come off your thighs or your bum or your tummy - wahey! xxx

Back