Week 3 Weigh In :)

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi All

Had a really bad day yesterday and so my weigh in today has really spured me to carry on, I lost 4.5lbs :) Im so happy, thats 17.5lbs in 3 weeks, I LOVE LT!

whoooo fantastic well done chick :D

that's a really fab loss, glad it's motivating you.

Well done Mummy on your loss, thats great.
Are you feeling better today?

I am thank you hun, was rough all day yesterday and will own up to having a small peice of salmon and some salad as I felt I needed to, but it made me feel even worse so wont be doing that again :)

Glad you are feeling better today hun and you must be made up with the loss.
Dont worry, the salmon and little bit of salad wont have done any damage, and even though you didnt like it, it might just have done you some good.
Good luck for the next week.

Well done for not caving in completely, your weight loss is super!

Isnt it amazing......!!! A few days on LT and we consider a small piece of fish and a salad as a "bad" day!!! Remember the times when 1 tube of pringles, a bag of greasy chips and whole packet of chocolate digestives = A BAD DAY !!! LOL

Well done for not caving in completely, your weight loss is super!

Isnt it amazing......!!! A few days on LT and we consider a small piece of fish and a salad as a "bad" day!!! Remember the times when 1 tube of pringles, a bag of greasy chips and whole packet of chocolate digestives = A BAD DAY !!! LOL

I know its silly, I was petrified after eating it to lol I had no problems devouring whole pizza's before lol

Well done on your weight loss. I bet it's giving you such a boost. I'm only a week ahead of you but am aiming for a stop date at the end of May and beginning refeed so I can enjoy my holidays in July

Well done on your weight loss. I bet it's giving you such a boost. I'm only a week ahead of you but am aiming for a stop date at the end of May and beginning refeed so I can enjoy my holidays in July

I am stopping too for a holiday at the end of may so 7 weeks to go, then I will be doing maintenance for a few months after my holiday to get to target, sounds a lifetime away but it seems like yesterday I started out with 10 weeks to go lol :)

Hun I am so glad you are feeling better! It is scarry when you feel so unwell! Amazing losses! Isn't this the best diet ever???

Back