Week 3 weigh in :(

dd26

:mad: 1 lb.
ONE MEASLY POUND!
I have stuck 100% to the diet and had plenty of water - what has happened?!
I know I have to look at the bigger picture and I have had good losses until now but seriously - 1lb?!
I live on about 400 cals a day, avoid the most chocolately weekend of the year, drink so much water that i'm up about a million times (almost) in the middle of the night weeing and in return I lose a flippin pound? And more than that, I get to pay £36 for the privilege! aaarrrrrggghhh! :(
It isn't going to dent my focus and I know it's better off than on - just having a little rant!

Dont worry chick, it could be any number of reasons!

you have had two good losses for your first two weeks..

It will slow down at some stage, Im sure next week it will be a bigger loss

I never had a steady loss.. It was always either high or low..

Keep focused chick!!

Don't worry about it dd. I bet next week you will make up for it. Many reasons cause us to have different losses but stay focused, keep your goals in mind and you will get there. Good luck!

Betcha have a real biggie next week. Don't give up, the longer you are on LT the less hungry you feel anyway. Just look on it as £36.00 for a weeks de-tox !!

aw woman, it's hard isn't it? But as has bben said, there could be any number of reasons. I noticed on Yasmine's loss tracker there were a few weeks where she lost 1lb and doesn't she prove that they all add up in the end??

I'm glad you're not too disheartened, roll on next week when I bet you'll have an amazing loss!!

Dont panic!!!

1lb is great!!! 1lb is 8 sausages!!!!!!! :)

Everyone has high weeks and low weeks and more than likely you will hit a fairly high number next week :)

So chin up and crack on with another week of water & shakes ... yum! lol

That's the way to think dd. Every loss is a loss towards that end goal. Good luck.

omg dont even go there lol, i know exactley what you mean, i was like that this morning but something happend in the scales department lol.

Keep your chin up its just a blip week, you will improve ;)

Back