Week 3 Weigh In

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Everyone

I lost 4.3lbs this week:wow:Still in shock!!
So, that is 18.3lbs in 3 weeks - Keep going that's what I say.

Thanks for all your support on here, it is great. I cant get on as much these days with work commitments, but always keen to get on and see how everyone is doing.

Here's to another 4 (hopefully) next week!

Take care.

Well done Scotsmist that's a fab weight loss, heep up the good work and the weight will just drop off lol xxx

congratulations scotsmist that is fantastic news keep up the good work.Good luck for next week xx

Hi Scotsmist
well done on another great weight loss, you must be very pleased. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

You go for it! Well done, here's to the next 4 weeks weight loss!

Congrats on the weight loss. That's a fantastic one! Keep doing what you're doing cos you're doing great. Keep up the good work!!

Thats amazing Scotsmist, has anyone mad any comments about your appearance yet? x:)

Hi Scotsmist

Well done on your fantastic weight loss so far...18.3lbs in 3 weeks. :clap:
Keep up the good work

Thats fantastic scotsmist thats fantastic, roll on weigh in 4! :)

FAB! Well done you! x

Thanks Everyone for your kind words - as always :) We should all be proud of ourselves and we are all doing well and losing - eh!

Flame1205 - No one has noticed yet apart from my wee hubb :-( But, that is fine. From what I read on the forum it is usually around week 4-5 when people notice.
My clothes are fitting now and I dont have buttons undone, etc...and my size 18 jacket is far too big now and looks like an overcoat :) It will be nice once people start to comment, but I am happy for now.

Back