Week 3 Weigh in!!!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
I can't flippin believe it!! Another 5lbs off this week!!! :party0011:

total of 23lbs in 3 weeks :stickdance:

Totally Amazing. in shock. but glugging water.

Sxx

That is brilliant well done i would be thrilled if loose that amount!

WAW!!!!! Well done you :happy096:
Now for the Wii fit :)!!!!
You are doing briliantly - look forward to your WI next week.
Have a good one!!!!!

Congrats on the 5lbs. That's great!

You're doing so well on this. You'll be at your goal in no time if you carry on like this. How are you finding it now? It does get easier doesn't it?

:wow: what a fantastic loss, you must be so chuffed. Keep up the good work :)

Hi Sarah,
very well done to you, it's great isn't it, where else can we lose such large ammounts in a week. You must be well pleased, best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Brilliant ! Well done you! x

well done you. you must be thrilled. keep up the good work x

Congrats on the 5lbs. That's great!

You're doing so well on this. You'll be at your goal in no time if you carry on like this. How are you finding it now? It does get easier doesn't it?

Thanks! I'm finding it fine thanks Mini! I have got to stop smelling my OH's food as he's getting quite sick of it but otherwise I'm doing good! keep having very dizzy spells if i get up too quick or something but other than that you're right it does get easier!!

By the way - the Wii Fit is AMAZING!! xxx

Well done to you sarahlou, that's a fantastic weight loss :D Hope you enjoy your wii fit, you deserve the treat xxx

Well Done sarahlou, that is just amazing! Happy for you,well deserved!

SarahLou,

Hows the Wii fit going? I got one at Xmas but it kept telling me how overweight I was.... Going to get it back out after my 2 weeks weigh in on Wednesday!

Thanks! I'm finding it fine thanks Mini! I have got to stop smelling my OH's food as he's getting quite sick of it but otherwise I'm doing good! keep having very dizzy spells if i get up too quick or something but other than that you're right it does get easier!!

By the way - the Wii Fit is AMAZING!! xxx

I still smell my hubby's food, all the time and thankfully he doesn't mind at all. If it helps, I can do it. Seems to help with cravings or just wanting to eat.

Try to remember to get up slowly and the dizzy spells aren't so bad. I get them still but only at home, not at work (?) not sure why.

Take care and stick with it, you're doing brilliantly!

I still smell my hubby's food, all the time and thankfully he doesn't mind at all. If it helps, I can do it. Seems to help with cravings or just wanting to eat.

Try to remember to get up slowly and the dizzy spells aren't so bad. I get them still but only at home, not at work (?) not sure why.

Take care and stick with it, you're doing brilliantly!

Oh i only get them at home too!! i reckon its because at work i am sitting up at my desk whereas at home i am normally slumped on a sofa much more horizontal!!

Thanks everyone - i can't tell you how pleased i am with all this weight loss! my jeans are feeling looser and i know i'm holding myself differently. its just fab!

Back