Week 3 WI :(

Only lost half a pound can't believe it! I've stuck rigidly to the diet, drank loads of water, even been swimming, wtf!?!?!?!?!?:cry:

still a loss chuck,bet its even better next week xx

:confused:Don't worry.I'm sure it will be a good loss next week. The same thing happened to me the week before last.Keep at it.

hey dont get disheartened, a loss is a loss AND.... they all add up in the end, remember that!!

TMF, constipation, not drinking enough water sometimes can affect the weighing scales... this is a new week you'll make it up!!

did you do the LT weigh in ritual;-
1.Weighed in the morning
2.Light clothes or at least the same as the week before
3.No drink before WI
4.A visit to the toilet and get rid of as much as possible
DONT dwell on it you have done amazing so far, next week will be a beaut!

Co-incidentally, my week 3 WI was a lot less than my weeks 1 & 2 as well (wk1 -5lb, wk2 -5lb, wk3 -2lb). Don't let it worry you, what's most impt is the average total wt. loss of a stone at the end of each month. Let's look fwd to achieving that :cool:

well done its still a loss sure you will have a better one next week x

A loss is a loss, congratulations for doing so well in just 3 weeks - nearly 2 stone is fantastic.

We all have our ups and downs. I stick to LT rigidly but have had low weight loss weeks. You often find a low loss is followed by a bigger loss the next week.

x

Love the ritual Gaz - thought I was the only mad person to do it!!! Lol!!!

You have still had a loss, and thats great!
You have done AMAZING so far! WELL DONE! You will hopefully have a huge suprise next week!
And so agree with fattothins ritual! xx

I think the point here is that your body is trying to adapt! You have lost 27lbs in 3 weeks - WOAH! LEt your body catch up, it's probably just a bit shocked. Don't forget - your heart and soul want you to be thin, but your cells want to stay fat!

Keep up the fight xxx

yea stick to the WI ritual
you have done really great up to now and 2st off is an amazing achievement. keep on track and watch the losses next week

Keep Ur Chin Up Honey And Next Weeks Weigh In Will Be A Good One!!!!
Wk 2 Wi Fior Me Tom....fingers Crossed One And Allxx

I agree with Blue grapefruit. You have lost nearly two stone in the previous two weeks and there is no way your body could continue to lose at that rate. You wait......next week another lovely loss is in store I'm sure.
x

Back