WEEK 3 WI

Sara4

Gold Member
Well I had week 3 weigh in today and lost 3.5lbs. Happy enough considering. So that leaves me 6.5lbs from target.

I have moved my target up and down and still not too sure what exactly it is......but right now I am happy with me as I am. Sorry..... I am just going to say that again .......I AM HAPPY WITH ME AS I AM!!! Gosh that feels good!

I am on an antibiotic for a chest infection since yesterday and doctor insisted that I take a cough bottle that has knocked me out of keytosis! So while I was trying to decide if I should continue on TFR or just be the size I am for a while ......it looks like the decision has been made for me....Will be on cough bottle for at least a week. So I am going to refeed and see how I feel in a week or two. I will probably do maintenance next week.

So I am VERY happy with my total loss. Looking forward to a salad & chicken breast!!!!! :D

Thanks guys!

well done u have done realy good :)

Fantastic -you deserve to feel good as you are, you've worked hard and have done amazingly well. WOOP WOOP!!

Hope you get over your chest infection soon oxo

well done so close to the end now how exciting!! x

well done on ur loss, get well soon xx

Thanks girls. Yep I'm planning on hanging around......that way if in a few weeks I think I need to lose more.....it will be easier to come back!

Well done, you have done so well. You're an inspiration...and it's great you are happy with yourself. Good luck with refeed x

Well done you have done so well you might always lose the last few on refeed

Well done - that's great and you sound so happy

xxx

happy for u good luck on refeed,,mmmmmmm chicken breast and salad!!!!

Well done, congratulations for getting so close to your target, you must be thrilled, enjoy your food! hope you feel better soon x

Well done Sara you have done really well. Cant wait for my first weigh in (Tuesday). Is everyone exercising? Im not doing that much just the usual household stuff......boring boring boring. Cooking dinners is killing my and servin them is even worse. oh well we will carry on

Back