Week 3 WI

lisaloooo

Well had my week 3 WI and I haven't lost a thing.

I am gutted and just hope its because its TOTM :(

but u need to concern urself more with the fact u have lost 17lbs in a couple of weeks! thats brilliant. please dont start resenting the diet as im sure u wouldnt lose 17lbs on any other kind of diet in 3 weeks. maybe u lost inches if not lbs?

you've done brilliantly lisalooo so keep it up. i know it can be disheartening but u need to think about all the good thats been done....ALL with your effort. u ought to be dead proud of yourself.

Im assuming u have checked that u havent knocked urself out of ketosis and that u r drinking enough water etc.

keep heart lisa. it could be the time of the month but either way, u are only having about 3000 kcals a week so ur body certainly cant keep clinging onto the weight! you'll have a good weight loss next week im sure.

xxxxxx

Thanks for that Karen.

I am not resenting the diet at all just slightly deflated.

No way I am anywhere need giving up as I have lots of weight to lose and lose it I will.

I am delighted with my 17lb loss in 3 weeks as tbh I have never ever lost this amount on any diet.

Roll on next WI when I know I will lose :)

I can understand how you feel but Im sure next week will see another great loss. Good luck with the next week

i know what u mean lisaloo...

it'll happen to me sooner or later and i will be gutted when it does!!

you have been really enthusiastic since joining CD and it reflects in ur posts so didnt wanna see u losing that spark! glad to hear u wont :D

we have started (restarted in my case!) at the same time with the same amount of weight lost and still to lose (all within a couple of lbs) so i hope we can egg eachother on!

hopefully you'll have a big loss next week to make up for the lack of it this week.

xxxxx

Back