Discover Week 3 - Xmas Loss!

tuppers

Very very happy to see I managed to lose 1lb this week! I did try to be careful on the days I didn't point (Xmas day and Boxing day), very glad it paid off. I would have been very happy if I had just stayed the same!

The week coming up is another dodgy one though... Old college friends coming round tonight, New Years, plus 2 exams on the 4th and 5th for my final year of my degree (and I snack like crazy when I revise).

[-Edit-] Now I'm in the 9 stone zone, means I lose a point =/ 21 to 20. [/-Edit-]

- Tuppers

Thanks purple_rain!

well done!!

Thanks yummymummy75 :)

Great news - but isn't losing a point always a bugger!!

Well done on the 1lb loss and on getting into the 9's :D

hbb said:
Great news - but isn't losing a point always a bugger!!

It really is! Its really strange, when I had 21 a day I'd only use 16-18 a day, now I'm on 20 I'm suddenly having the full 20 (or sometimes more oops...). New years seems to have been harder than Xmas. Will see next week!

CherrySummer said:
Well done on the 1lb loss and on getting into the 9's :D

Thankyou! I really hope I haven't undone it this week, want to leave the 10's behind :)

CherrySummer - have just realised we had very similar starting weights and have the same goal weight (I think!). Your goal weight is in march - how plausible has this seemed since you started? Would really like to be my goal weight in time for my bday 8th march :)

- Tuppers

Back