• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WEEK 30 WEIGH-IN!!!!!!!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
week 30 ....I thought I can't get passed week 4 when doing this , but week 30 , you can do it , as this is the prove .... just wanted to say massive well done

OMG!!!! 30 weeks is incredible I think you deserve a nice treat, a facial or something!!! congratulations on the loss! xxx

Well done, my god that's amazing!
I'd say you're delighted!?!
xxx

Hi guys,

I've had my 30th WI today, and lost 2.5lbs! I'm thinking of lowering my goal weight, but will wait until I get closer to see how I feel.

Clair x
That's a phenomenal amount of weight you've lost.

Congratulations, and i'm sure you can see the end of this quick enough...

bex!

Back on the diet train...
hey hun well done on reachin week 30 wi an also the amount u av lost!!!! absolutely amazin losses hun. its given me some much needed motivation. ;)

good luck hun

xox

klo

Wow, you're doing so amazingly well congratulations you should feel really proud of yourself!

thats fab welldone you ! xxxx

crunchyfrog

Eyes on the Prize!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How fabtastic is that!!! You are a great inspiration!!!!! Yeay you!!!! xxx

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Clair, you are just simply amazing, you got any spare willpower you dont need ;)

Brilliant job well done

Predator

Silver Member
Keep it up sweetie, you're a role model to all of us!

I reckon if it wasn't for you and Betsy I could have fell off the wagon a few weeks ago, you've PROVED that it can be done!

Major achievement you've made :)

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Clair, another great week for you and what a milestone to hit week 30!!! Well done and good luck if you choose to lower your goal.

Keep it up sweetie, you're a role model to all of us!

I reckon if it wasn't for you and Betsy I could have fell off the wagon a few weeks ago, you've PROVED that it can be done!

Major achievement you've made :)
Thank you so much Aaron, so kind as always:hug99:

Just noticed that you have passed the half way mark in just 7 weeks, BRILLIANT!

Well done
Clair x