Week 34 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
I decided this evening that I was going to get on here whatever! So, instead of the million other things I need to do - like housework, my house looks like a bombsite - I'm on here all alone!!!!! I left the house before 8:30 this morning and returned about 8:45 this evening with just a quick half hour dash in earlier to change clothes for my other job and grab a coffee and flapjack! All I had time for!!!!

I had my last WI before refeed Monday morning. I was amazed to find an amazing 2.2kg loss!!!!!! 4.84lb which is about 0.16kg above my target but close enough!!!!!! I knew I was refeeding this week whatever coz my pharmacist has been trying to get me to do it for the last month and I knew I was pushing things as it was!

After WI I dashed to Tescos to stock up on salad and chicken and Monday evening had a gorgeous salad and chicken breast - which took me nearly an hour to eat. OMG it was good!!!!!

Refeed hasn't gone totally to plan so far coz yesterday (day 2) was supposed to be 2 meals and 1 LT but ended up being a repeat of day 1!!!!! Today I managed 2 meals and a flapjack but did end up having the second about 9pm - work!!!!! Tomorrow I should have potatoes but it is another busy day so I may just repeat today, although have the second meal earlier!!!!!

Salad has never tasted so good!!! My lovely chemist did sell me 7 vanilla shakes so I can enjoy my lattes for a bit longer!!!

Good luck to all of you for your WI's and those who are also refeeding.

xxxxxxx

Your Amazing, well done! Have a great Christmas and the best of New Years.
Gaz xxxxxxxx

Bless you Gaz, thank you. You are one of the people that got me there! Your achievements and straight talking kept me going. How you doing mate?

x

Im great, well I think I am Ha!
Must be honest I going back on it in January Ive put about 2 stone on but to be honest I have had a good year. People are still amazed so im happy.
You must be nearly done now there's going to be nothing left of you, but you must finish when your ready, as my biggest weakness while carrying,losing and maintaining was listening to others before myself. This must be your best prezzie to yourself hey.
I started on the 27th Dec I think it was last year and it still seems like only yesterday, and still maintain to this day its the best thing ive ever done.
But what you have done is outstanding and truely insperational and for that you should be so proud of yourself....skinny pants.
Take care chikka and have a good one xxxxx

Back