• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Discover Week 4 & 5 - Illness and Holiday!

Sorry I've been rather absent the past 2 weeks. During Week 4 I got the flu that was going round. Couldn't move or do anything, and had 0 appetite. I jumped on the scales on my normal weigh-in day to see I'd lost 2lbs.

Kinda funny... Having followed WW well, and eating what I wanted just in smaller portions, I was also losing 2lbs a week. It's quite nice to know the diet will lose me as much (and in a much healthier way!) as I would lose if I just hadn't eaten for 5 of the 7 days.

To add to my luck I also had to sit two final year degree papers that week... The lack of food and energy gave me this feeling that I was 'drunk'. Not the best mind set for exams! I'm trying not to think about the results - what will be will be.

Once the exams were over, the OH had bought us a weekend in Barcelona as an Xmas present, very exciting! Luckily was getting my appetite back and decided with the little amount I could eat, I would eat whatever I wanted. Needed to get my energy back in order to do all the tourist walking!

So what it comes down to is this week I STS, which I am actually happy with. I assumed seeing as I'd lost the previous 2lbs in an unhealthy way, my body would hold onto everything I ate at the weekend.

Onwards and Downwards! :)

- Tuppers

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Wow well done you that is good going, holiday away and sts is a great result.

Veggie Dieter said:
Wow well done you that is good going, holiday away and sts is a great result.
Thanks! I was really happy with that result - but hoping for a loss this week :) 3 more days til weigh in!

Thanks! I was really happy with that result - but hoping for a loss this week :) 3 more days til weigh in!
My wi is in the morning and im so sad im excited - hope im not setting myself up for a fall!

Haha it's not sad at all! I get really excited about 3 days before and the day before wi I have to really restrain myself from a sneaky look! Good luck with the wi let me know how it goes :)

Haha it's not sad at all! I get really excited about 3 days before and the day before wi I have to really restrain myself from a sneaky look! Good luck with the wi let me know how it goes :)
I lost 7 pound wooo hooo :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ( smile for each pound off!)

How you doing?

WOW! That's incredible! 2lbs off this morning for me! Well happy! :bliss:

Well done ladies :)

xx

congrats on the 2lbs from last week! how you got on this week hun? thinking it's that time of the week again hehe good luck xxx

Indeed it was! Not been announcing my losses recently - I'm seeing a dip in my 2lb loss consistency and I have my 8th weigh in tomorrow - I'll be happy with a 1lb loss as I've eaten too much rubbish and drunk more of my points than is usual!

You will do great! Look at your losses so far... fantastic!
Keep up the good work hun :)

xx