Week 4 and fed up

kimmi

Hi peeps, just had my fourth weigh in and feel really cheesed off, only lost 1lb:banghead:
Ok, so I was on my period for most of the week, but had come off by the time I got weighed.Wont give in though, hoping for better results next week.

Last edited:
It can be somewhat disheartening when the scales don't move as we would wish them to, but on a diet like this you know it will come off and it sometimes seems to carry over to the next week where you will see the results.

Only One Pound

Hello, do you know me?
If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why?

It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.

Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.

So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." (as if that were such a terrible thing!)

For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!

After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

Well done on your weight loss, you are doing well:happy096:

hey hun try not to be to disheartened i only lost 1lb but im still feeling positive as its better off than on!! we get complacent with this diet and expect big losses all the time but every now and then the body will slow down or stop losing then you start the big losses again.

chin up hun, next week should be better (for both of us ;))

xox

mini i love that qoute, thank you!!! :)

xox

Back