Week 4 early weigh in...

RachieRoo

Silver Member
Hi all, had an early weigh in this week, only cos I was at the docs anyway today and when I went in for the prescription my pharmacist served me - I am so lucky she is lovely!! I asked if she would mind weighing me today as that would mean not going back later in the week! Anyway I only went and lost 4lbs in 5 days, so a stone in under a month and it's staring to show, I've had some amazing comments today! I'm ecstatic!!! Healthy BMI here i come!
Anyway it's not ALL about me ...how is everyone else tonight? x

Aww well done hun and such an early weigh in as well. You are doing brilliantly. Isnt it great when people start to notice and comment, definitely gives you boost.

hi, well done you must be thrilled, keep up the good work.

Thank you; and Kered I noticed we are both exactly 11stone, you are a bit taller than me though :mad::D... (hate being short!). bet you are looking fab!! And yes do'nt the comments make it all worth while! x

Fab loss hun especially with the early weigh in. Isn't it the best diet ever?

Well done, great weighth loss!

Can i ask a question? I got weighed last Thursday by the pharmacist and then started on Lipotrim on Friday. So isn't it right that i get weighed tomorrow as that is my 7th day on the plan cuz Friday will be the start of week 2??

Well done, great weighth loss!

Can i ask a question? I got weighed last Thursday by the pharmacist and then started on Lipotrim on Friday. So isn't it right that i get weighed tomorrow as that is my 7th day on the plan cuz Friday will be the start of week 2??

It's up to you really hun, but if you were weighed on a Thus then I would go back on a Thurs. Although tbh it evens itself out. I started 10 days ago but am not going until tomorrow :D

It's up to you really hun, but if you were weighed on a Thus then I would go back on a Thurs. Although tbh it evens itself out. I started 10 days ago but am not going until tomorrow :D

Thanks, the pharmacist said they wanted to weigh us every week so wanted to stick by that and also use it to give me a boost (hopefully).

Thank you; and Kered I noticed we are both exactly 11stone, you are a bit taller than me though :mad::D... (hate being short!). bet you are looking fab!! And yes do'nt the comments make it all worth while! x

My Pharmacist is putting me onto re-feed once I lose about another half stone, so I will be following the maintenance plan for the last stone I want to lose. When are you planning on re-feeding?

Well done :D

Kered, Well I'm not a girl to be stick thin as I do like my curves, when I was early twenties I was about 8 Stone but I think 9 and a half stone or just over and I'll see how I feel, then maybe refeed and maintain. Someone else on here had a good idea - join SW to maintain because they will let you join if you have 7lb (within a healthy BMI) to lose. You can then come for free once @ target. I did SW for many years, the became a consultant which completely turned me off the plan I once loved - so yes I may go back again! x Well done with your losses though - you look amazing! x

well done isnt it a great feeling when you receive comments

Keep up the good work

Good luck with slimming world, I will give maintenance a go for a couple of weeks and see how I get on, and if its not what I want, then I would probably do WW or SW for the last half stone or stone too.

Kered, Well I'm not a girl to be stick thin as I do like my curves, when I was early twenties I was about 8 Stone but I think 9 and a half stone or just over and I'll see how I feel, then maybe refeed and maintain. Someone else on here had a good idea - join SW to maintain because they will let you join if you have 7lb (within a healthy BMI) to lose. You can then come for free once @ target. I did SW for many years, the became a consultant which completely turned me off the plan I once loved - so yes I may go back again! x Well done with your losses though - you look amazing! x
The joning SW is a brilliant idea, i lost 2 1/2 stone and i did enjoy the plan, thats def something to think about once i loose 4 1/2 stone ....god that sounds like years away xx

Well done Rach!!!

(How're you getting on with the book? Started seeing TV ads differently yet??? :))

Back