Week 4 Experience....

Neaady

well i can deffo say that on week 4 it does get a hell of a lot easier :) i find now that i an nearly leading a "normal" life now and not constantly thinking about food (although i still get the cravings when i see adds or cookery programmes on telly). I'm out and about more and even managed to go out with my friends at lunch times and sit there watching them tuck into their lovely lunches. before this there is no way i could have sat there doing that. even at work during tea breaks, seeing everyone tucking into their toast etc, doesn't bother me anymore. I think i've just got into the routine of it all now which is great! 3 weeks ago when i first started i didn't think i'd ever be able to say that.
i am having a bit of a problem with my blood pressure tho, it is very low and i go to the chemist to get it checked twice a week - she told me to up my intake of water (even tho i was drinking 5 pints a day as it was) so now i take 6 pints but it still hasn't made a difference. i just feel dizzy and light headed every now and again during the day but she said it wasn't at a level that i should be alarmed about, so hopefully it works itself out before long.
anyways... went in for my weigh in on saturday and lost 5lbs!!!:wee: :D my boyfriend lost 4lbs so we're both delighted! he's lossing 4lbs every week now it seams and if he keeps going that way he'll be at his target weight in about 3 weeks... me on the other hand has another i'd say 6/8 weeks to go. will be hard when he goes back to eating and me not able to but at same time i know i'll get there!

keep the chin up people, we'll get there :party0011:

That's a brilliant loss, Neaady! :) Well done (and to your boyfriend too, of course)!

I have about the same amount of time left on the diet as you. I have my 12th weigh-in tomorrow and planning to finish on the 30th of October, so that's another six weeks.

It's really nice that you're able to go out and be in social situations involving food. :) I've never minded it, but I think other people feel sorry for me/guilty sometimes, haha! :)

Well done neaady to you and your boyfriend on your weight loss your doing brill. reading your comments are keeping me going as I will have two weeks done on wed.:patback:

Oh how lovely it is to read such a happy positive post! Really lifted me this evening ;)

Well done neaady and your boyfriend on your weight losses I am on my 4th week too and I feel like this is normal now had a weekend where I was away and everyone ate in front of me and I just had my shakes.

Ive not had any issues with dizziness or low blood pressure so I can't advise on that but I do get very tired sometimes even though sleeping enough but not sure why this is. :)

Back