Step 1 Sole Source Week 4! Fab results :)

thinforthirty!

I am so happy! I had a planned night off at the weekend, but really tried to be sensible... Chose low carb options and only had 2 vodka and SL tonics (which was enough), but still wasn't expecting a great loss this week.
I have just weighed in and have lost 6lbs! That takes my total to 19lbs in 4 weeks! I am so pleased with how well it's going.
Back to 100% SS now, hopefully can lose another 6-7lbs before my holiday in 2 and a bit weeks! :)

Wow well done that's amazing. A good message that sensible off plan is better than thinking 'I've blown it' and going crazy with food.

Well done!! That's a great result! I agree that after a month things do crop up where you need to be slightly off plan but you are proof that if you get straight back on it you can limit the damage!! Good on you xx

Thanks guys! I know, to be honest the night off couldn't be avoided, but I really don't feel it was a problem as I planned it in advance, knew I would eat/drink sensibly and had made the decision that come hell or high water I would be straight back on the SS wagon the very next day! I haven't found it at all difficult to be 100% again as I didn't let it be a problem.... It was always the plan for it to be ONE night and no more!
The other upside is I now know I can do it. I don't want to do it again anyway, but the knowledge that I had the self control to not run straight for the chips, chocs and cake the minute I tasted food really makes me have hope for maintaining my weight loss.
This time I WILL get slim, and more importantly STAY slim!!! :)

It's really motivating to hear you talk like that, I was forced off plan a bit this weekend but want 5 days of 100% effort and ss+ before weigh in next Saturday! Have a great rest of week xx

Back