Week 4 Weigh In & Pictures

Hey guys!

I had my weigh in today, 6lbs this week, so that's a total of 2 stone in 4 weeks! I'm very happy!! Especially as this means I can cross off the first of my mini goals from my 101 in 1001 list (I don't know if any of you have heard of these - it's a list you make of 101 things you want to achieve & you're given 1001 days to do it, I just really love lists so that sort of thing makes me happy, heh - the website is here - Day Zero - The Home of the 101 Things to do in 1001 Days Project - if you're interested).

Also, I've put a couple of before & after pictures up in my profile - I'm obviously nowhere near there, but, I like to keep everything collected in one place. I look far too pleased with myself in the headshot, I'm not really that smug. Promise!

Hope everyone's doing well & having a nice evening!

Hannah

Hey Hun,

You are doing sooo well. 2 Stone in 4 weeks that is amazing.
I have always liked your avatar picture, very well captured :)

I know you will keep at it until you reach your target. Keep up the great determination babes.

I looked but could not see your pictures :(

Hi Hannah,
very well done to you, that's a great weight loss in 4 weeks. I can't see your photos either, so something must have gone wrong with the upload. Looking forward to seeing them when it is sorted. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Well done Han, 6lbs is fantastic! I couldnt see your pictures either but I bet ur looking fab :) The 101 thing sounds good, I will check it out. Good luck for next weeks weigh in.
Jodiex

That's great :) really good loss in only 4 weeks too. You should be really pleased and i'm sure you are.

Like the look of that 101 in 1001, will have to bookmark it for later!

hi well done cant c your pictures either sorry, but looking forward to seeing them ;)

Well done on the losses!! Truly GREAT!!

Hi Hannah

2 stone in one month...what an achievement...well done for your hard work and determination.....it sure shows.

I too couldnt see your pics..thought it was me till I read others struggled.

Looking forward to seeing them though.

Have a great week!

Hmm...I changed the privacy settings so they might work now. Well, I can see them when I click 'profile albums'.

Thanks everyone! You've all been such a tremendous inspiration; definitely helped to keep me on track having this forum to look through!

Jesi - thank you! I'm a freelance photographer so I do a lot of practise on myself; means I'm an awful poser!

Hannah

wow 2 stone in a month so cool
i'm off work for 6 weeks teachers have it so bad :Di hope i can do as well as you and go back looking good and much lighter what an insperation :eek:

Debz x

wow 2 stone in a month so cool
i'm off work for 6 weeks teachers have it so bad :Di hope i can do as well as you and go back looking good and much lighter what an insperation :eek:

Debz x

Thank you! Good luck with your diet :) I'm a student so I'm hoping to go back & amaze everyone at university when I return. Six weeks makes such a massive difference on LT so I'm sure you'll achieve it!!

Hannah

Hmm...I changed the privacy settings so they might work now. Well, I can see them when I click 'profile albums'.

Thanks everyone! You've all been such a tremendous inspiration; definitely helped to keep me on track having this forum to look through!

Jesi - thank you! I'm a freelance photographer so I do a lot of practise on myself; means I'm an awful poser!

Hannah

Hi Hannah,

Your photos are very good! 2 stone in four weeks is amazing! Well done:happy096:

I can see your photos because I am Admin so if others can't see them even though you have made the actual album public it might be because you need to change your 'privacy settings'.

If you go into your Usurp, on the left side under Profile, third down you will see 'privacy options' click on it and you will get 'Profile Privacy' and under albums you will get a drop down menu which gives you the option of 'Everyone', Registered Members' 'Contacts' or 'Your Friends.

Your Friends are those who you invite to be your friend or who ask you and you agree...those along with mods or Admin are the only ones who can view your albums.

For anyone to view your Profile Albums if you make it Everyone or Registered Members must have '50 Post's in order to view your albums!

Those without 50 posts can't view them.

Love Mini xxx

2 stone in 1 month :eek: WOW!! Well done!!! :D

And well done on your fab weight loss this week -

Heres to more amazing losses for you :D

LiSe xX

I have seen your photos and you look great. OMG you have the same cheek bones as my mum no wonder you look superb in your shots lol.

It's funny because my mum has ran away with her good cheek bones and flawless skin while my dad has given me bad vision and type 2 diabetes for the future lmao

Keeping this weight off might make sure i never get diabetes :)

Well done thats amazing! Total inspiration to us all!

u look great its amazing the dif 2 stone makes i did same took pict after i lost 2 stone and posted them hopefully will do same when 3 stone gone :(

well done u u look fab !!

Thanks everyone! :)

Jesi - thank you! Those are my Dad's cheekbones, but I also got his poor eyesight & overeating habits, so it's not all good! Hehe. Let's hope we can both shake off our inherited problems! Can't see my eyes getting any better, mind!

Hannah

Back