Week 4 Weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemma, 16 November 2007.

1. Gemma

Gemma Well-Known Member

This was my 4th week weigh in and I lost 4lbs meaning a total of 20lbs in one month, (wish i had lost that extra pound for a stone and a half, but complain to much)

Had my first aam meal last night, I had chicken and mushrooms and oh my god I nearly died it was lush!!

Good luck to everyone getting weighed today
  2. Mochaj

Mochaj Well-Known Member

Well done! Great loss :D
  3. corinne_j

corinne_j Well-Known Member

Fantastic loss well done x I'm also on AAM this week, I'm just so unbelievably excited about my cottage cheese and cucumber lunch :D
  4. Gemma

Gemma Well-Known Member

Thanx guys i can't believe its so much in one month can't see it myself yet just waiting to go down a dress size now, hopefully it will be soon
  5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Well done on your weight loss so far!!

It's a great achievement!
  6. AussieBug

AussieBug Well-Known Member

that's brilliant. well done you! I hope I have lost that much in 4 weeks! :)
  7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Fandanbulous, well done you that is a great achievement in so little time!

8. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

well done!
    your well on your way to that mini target
  9. ninababes

ninababes Well-Known Member

Well done hun that's really fantastic!!!!
  10. ava

ava Well-Known Member

Fantastic, well done. I remember my first AAM too, i had chicken and broccoli, thought i'd died and gone to heaven :D
  11. saffron

saffron Well-Known Member

12. Tico

Tico Active Member

Well done, you have done brilliantly! I too am on aamw and am just loving it.... had cod and mushrooms tonight, was gorgeous!
  13. k-nine

k-nine Well-Known Member

Brilliant. well done!