Week 4 Weigh-In:

Noitulove

Silver Member
Hi again. :)

It's been a bit of a difficult week this week! Not because of Lipotrim, but it affected it. My daughter (16 months old today) and I had a horrible virus and we've both been sick. My husband managed not to catch it and has been looking after us both really well. :) I had to skip having four of my packets of Lipotrim as I wasn't keeping anything down and then when I was able to eat again the thought of a milky drink really made me not want to. So I had one small meal from day one of the re-feeding (as the pharmacist suggested). I've been back on Lipotrim today and went to the pharmacy to weigh a couple of hours ago. Anyway, I managed to lose 8lb, so I'm very happy about that and my daughter seems to have her appetite back a little too. :)

Week 1: -8lb *into 13st bracket*
Week 2: -5.5lb (-13.5lb)
Week 3: -4.5lb (-1st 4lb) *into 12st bracket* *lost over 1st*
Week 4: -8lb (-1st 12lb)

Well, I spoke too soon about my daughter. :( She was sick again at dinner time yesterday and we had to rush down to the doctors with her as she had been being sick for almost four days. Nothing's happened since and she ate much better today and seemed more herself this afternoonm, so fingers crossed for a good night for her.

I haven't had as much energy as I would eating normal food while dealing with a sick little one and being sick myself also. Thank goodness for a wonderful husband who's been off of work to help. :)

Back