• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week 4 weigh in

Had my 4 week weigh in tonight,and i lost 3 and a half pounds.Thats 25 and a half pounds in 4 wks!Roll on next week and hopefully i will be over the 2 stone mark and into the 11 stones.For the first time in years.Got the bars to try this week,as i`m actually really sick of the shakes!Tried the peanut one tonight,and loved it.Tastes a bit like kit kat chunky peanut which i adore.Was really worried that they would slow down weight loss,but my cdc reassured me that they would make no difference at all.As long as i stick to one a day!She also measured me again,i`ve lost 2ins from the bust,1in of each thigh,4ins of the waist,2.5 ins of the hips and 2 and a half ins of the top of each arm!Well pleased...
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
this is fantastic news, i started with the bars this week and had the chocolate orange one and loved it, i have found also that if you only eat half and drink a load of water with it you can have the other half later in the day and it helps spread it out
I felt almost naughty eating the bar,but it was so good to chew!It took ages to eat and i had to go back to it.Feel more positive today,and i have something yummy to have once a day!Got all the flavours to try this week.

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
I love the peanut bars! ;)
Well done on your loss that is a fab total for 1 month!! :D
thanks purple hugs,did`nt think i would make it this far!Was a bit upset last night because i was forcing the shake down of an evening,gone right off them.Now i am having the bars,i feel i can carry on much further.Plus coming on here helps so much.
Ooooh, my 4 week total is only 6lbs - you can tell its another restart!
I find the peanut bars like chewing on corrugated cardboard but i do love the choc, caramel and toffee ones and like you its because i can chew.
Great losses so far, keep up the good work.
Thanks mollydog,ooh i love the peanut bar!Got all the other flavours to try this week.Can`t believe i`m excited about them.Mad!