Week 4 Weigh In

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Only lost 2lbs this week but I'm having a girly week if you know what I mean so I think that's got something to do with it, but hey, it's all going in the right direction.
10lbs more and it'll be at the 2 stone mark! Waheyyyy!! :D:D

Well done!!!

Very good for you. Keep going, next week will probably be more.

Well done on your loss hun :) x

I put my soup into a bowl earlier after mixing it and it felt like I was eating a proper meal! Just a tip I thought I'd share! :D:D:D

Hun your overall losses are great! Next week will probably be a great week. Well done you! One less bag of sugar that you are carrying around!

That's great Abbie. Keep it up. I only lost 2lbs last week too but not too upset cos it made my 4 stone loss.

You will get that 2 stone mark very soon.

whooo! well done chick :D

I think everyone is doing absolutely fantastic and everyone is such an inspiration just because of the sheer willpower and determination. And I do mean everyone. Even those who have slipped up, it just reminds us all we're human and make mistakes, it's getting back on track that can be difficult and the fact that people can keep going, it's spurs me on so much.
2lbs wasn't a big loss, but I'm learning to accept that no matter what the loss is, it's still a loss and if I keep going, I'll get there in the end.

*Raises my glass of water in a toast* To Everyone and your success!!

**raises a glass of water with you!** hehe

Abbie, i will message you my recipes tomorrow night if i have a chance honey - iv just been really busy but if not tomorrow for definate on monday chick :)

Well done you, onwards & downwards!!

I have always had very small losses (between 2 and 3lbs every week) although I stick to it 100% and do lots of exercise too but I keep myself going with the overall total.

Good luck with the next week.

Back