Week 4 weigh in

Rae

Well this week was a celebrity slim free week.

I was worrying all week long about putting the weight that i had lost back on without celebrity slim. I basically did an atkins type diet this week, just ate fruits, meats, veggies, various low carb sauces, one day i had two slices of wholemeal bread, but other that that i didnt have much else!
I caught up with two of my best friends yesterday who i hadnt seen in months and the first thing they said was "oh my god youve changed so much".. so they were quite astounded with my weight loss anyway as they saw me two stone heavier last time so im over the moon as i cant see it in myself yet but its great to know other people can :)

So i got on the scales this morn and i have lost.....

4.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!! VERY happy, so im sorry to say this but i am coming of CS for good now, i think its a bit too expensive to carry on after youve learnt about what your body needs and how much you should be eating. I love CS i think its fab and i would recommend it to anyone to kick start weight loss and to re-adjust your thinking on food but for me im finding it much more effective to just keep it low carb with lots of water and exercise. :)

But anywayyyyyyyyyyyy im having a FABULOUS day now.. the suns shining and im starting to feel fantastic!

Hope you have an amazing day folks xxx

its not to expensive thats a cop out :)

ud spend the money on meals ud make etc

people would spend alot more on drink and takeaway

but welldone on the weight loss so far , stay here and let us know how u do on the low carb alternative

p.s. im starting cs today

£25 a week for a student is pretty damn expensive.

Well this week was a celebrity slim free week.

I was worrying all week long about putting the weight that i had lost back on without celebrity slim. I basically did an atkins type diet this week, just ate fruits, meats, veggies, various low carb sauces, one day i had two slices of wholemeal bread, but other that that i didnt have much else!
I caught up with two of my best friends yesterday who i hadnt seen in months and the first thing they said was "oh my god youve changed so much".. so they were quite astounded with my weight loss anyway as they saw me two stone heavier last time so im over the moon as i cant see it in myself yet but its great to know other people can :)

So i got on the scales this morn and i have lost.....

4.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!! VERY happy, so im sorry to say this but i am coming of CS for good now, i think its a bit too expensive to carry on after youve learnt about what your body needs and how much you should be eating. I love CS i think its fab and i would recommend it to anyone to kick start weight loss and to re-adjust your thinking on food but for me im finding it much more effective to just keep it low carb with lots of water and exercise. :)

But anywayyyyyyyyyyyy im having a FABULOUS day now.. the suns shining and im starting to feel fantastic!

Hope you have an amazing day folks xxx

Well done, Rae! :D

I was on CS for 9 weeks and have come off it in favour of a low carb diet. CS is a great diet and it helped educate me about carbs and eating "little and often" etc. Now that I've learned what works for me, I can do it without the CS products to be honest.

Good luck with the low carbing! ;)

Well done Rae..........:D Thats fantastic.

Good luck on your journey :wavey:

well done its nice when some one notices you have lost and your right cs is expensive when you have other food to buy on top of it,

Back