Week 4 weigh in

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi All, :character00100:
delighted to report a lovely 7 lb weight loss this week. It has been 9 days since my last weigh in due to bank holiday over here last week. I have broken the 2 stone mark and am only 3 and a half pounds off my second goal. I haven't been 18 stone in years, kept gaining and dropping the same stone and a half over the last number of years. I celebrated the 2 stone mark by buying a top in size 18, which I haven't bought in God knows how long and when I tried it on at home it fit, not comfortably but it fit and I know it is only a matter of weeks before I can wear it comfortably. It is now my incentive as everything else in my wardrobe is old. Best of luck to all who are starting out, this really does work so stick with it, you are worth it!
Doirin

Hi Doirin

Oh, I am so pleased for you! You have done so well and 2 stone in 4 weeks...incredible - eh!

I think it is so important to treat ourselves after a WI! I did that last week too :)

Cant wait to see how you get on next weigh in and you will be a wee skinny thing in no time at all!!!!!!

Have a great week.

That's brilliant - you'er doing so well :)

Size 18 feels fab doesn't it?!

Well done :) Its fabby passing into that new stone marker isn't it :)

Thats brilliant!! I love buying clothes that are a little tight, then trying them on in a few weeks and they fit perfectly! LOL!
I have to stop it though....I need to save the £'s for a shopping trip when I get to goal!

That is superb! :woohoo: Carry on like you are and in a few short weeks you will be at your goal!!!

Well done on the 7lbs off Doirin, that's brilliant.

You'll be at goal in no time if you carry on like this, stick with it.

How fantastic. Well done you. Good luck for next week.

Well done Doirin youre doing amazing, in a few weeks that top should be getting too loose! hehe ive noticed on my clothes too, and its a wonderful feeling! Keep up the good work and being an inspiration to others. All the best
Jodie x

Wow Doirin,

Thats actually 2st 1lb in 4 weeks.... Thats amazing.. I cant 'weight' til Wednesday for my week 2 weigh in!

how amazing - bril weight loss. such an incentitive to keep going.

That's fab!! Well done you! xx

Hi Doirin, been away from the forum this week, but searched out your post. Your weight loss is fantastic and its great to get into a smaller size. You are easily going to achieve your mini goal.

Keep up the excellent work!x

Back