week 4 wi

slimbyseptember

I swear there must be something in the air after reading quite a few posts today.
I cheated too.:(

There,I said it.I am so ashamed of myself,I had sweet popcorn at the cinema and then toast:break_diet:

I don't know what happened.I've lost 3lbs this week but it will probably show next week but I am back on track now.
I have even been too ashamed to come on here but I've read some replys to the others who have 'fallen' and I know whats done is done so time to move on and feel positive again.

I feel I have to apologise to everyone so sorry guys

And well done to everyone else

**hugs**

Tomorrow is another day

Xx

Please don't beat yourself up, yes it was wrong but that was then. You have learnt a tough lesson, but you can and will resist next time.
remember how bad you feel now and that will stop you from doing it again !!!!!!
xx big virtual hug being sent online to you xx

Congrats on the 3lbs, provided you stick to it you'll be back in ketosis by your next weigh in & hopefully it won't have too much of an impact. Just pick yourself up again & remember how disappointed you were when you chose to eat. Definitely better to use it as a learning experience than to beat yourself up about it!

Good luck!

Hannah

Back on track and positive thought is the way forward, i had a slip up or two along the way and some times its what you need to regain your focus

eh - no need to apologise to us sweetie. You have done the hardest part, admitting to yourself and to us what has happened. Right, come on....move on now :) No point crying over spilt milk.

Yes, just bottle up that feeling you have that you feel disappointed, it will definitely come in handy next time you feel like giving in.

You are doing well, and it seems the 3rd/4th week syndrom has struck again
;-), but you are now being positive and learning from it.

Do what I did, and put it right behind you, and you will be stronger for it and know you want this more than food!

Have a good week.

Take care

Thanks everyone,will be on here if I feel bad again,you're all a big help:)

Sorry bout your slip i 2 had a few in my 7 weeks! but still thrilled with losses so far, main thing is you havent given up and u r back on track :) u can do it ;) best of luck this week ;)

Yup tomorrow is another day, think to yourself why and next time you feel like it remember how dissapointed you feel now and do something else to take your mind off it, take care x

Hope you won't have any more slips. Best of luck on the rest of your journey. xxx

Hi,
hope you are feeling better today and congrats on your weight loss this week. Unfortunately we will always have danger times and venues, now you know one of yours, that can only help in the long run. As one of the few people on here who seems able to stomach the flapjacks, I advocate taking one to the cinema as it is nearly always around my food time that I take my lads there. That and a large bottle of water keeps me going. Hope this week is better for you, best of luck.
Doirin

Back