Week 4 WI

Well done congratulations. x

Congratulations Vicky, another great loss. Just think, you're already a third of the way towards your goal :)

WOW!!

Well done to all of you!!!

Vicky, 30lbs in a month!!! Amazing

Jay ;)

Your doing so well on your weight loss journey a real inspiration well done

Hey Vicky, i hope my losses are as good as yours!! Well done, i bet you can feel the difference now! Keep it up xx

Thanks nico!!

Hi slimmer2moro, yes can really feel the difference cant wait to see what its gonna be like in another month. Are you looking forward to starting in Jan?

x

Well Done Vicky - good for you.

Thanks nico!!

Hi slimmer2moro, yes can really feel the difference cant wait to see what its gonna be like in another month. Are you looking forward to starting in Jan?

x
Hi Vicky, yes, i'm so looking forward to getting back to it...i was on LT for 3 weeks previously where i lost 18lbs...i came off for a few special occasions then couldn't get myself back on it! I made my mind up to wait until Jan cos as well as christmas and lots of parties i go on holiday next week!! I've put it all back on and more besides :cry:my own stupidity or greediness should i say. I have about 6 stones to lose now so will stay on Lt unitl i get to my goal...i'm scared and excited all at the same time! You are doing fab, a real inspiration xx

Thats why i can't stop for christmas, i just know i wouldnt be able to get back on so it would all be a waste of time. When i first went to the chemist she asked me if i really wanted to do it before xmas and i'm so glad i said yes otherwise i would of weighed a couple of stone more by january. lol

Have a good christmas!!

x

Back