Week 4 WI

MissFlowers

Morning!!!

God i am so chuffed today, had my week 4 wi today and i have lost another 4 1/2 pounds this week, so i am now in the 8 stones!!!!!!!!

I am 8 stone 9 1/2 pounds to be exact!

Sooo chuffed! Before LT i never thought i would see 8 stones again!!! I love it!

Thought i may not loose much this week because i ran 6 miles a day 6 days of last week, so thought with muscle weighing more etc it may only be a small loss, but nope, i have and im over the moon...!!

Only two weeks to go on TFR then im going to refeed and then do the maintenance for a month and hopefully this will bring me to my goal of 8 stone and then i will be on my new healthy eating/execise regime!!!!

Good luck for this weeks weigh ins all and keep up the good work, it really is worth it!!!!!!!!! xxx :D:D:D:D:D:D

well done:)

That's brilliant!
I'd say you're over the moon :)

Thanks Taylor, i must update my stats, will have a bash later..!! I'm not doing LT through the chemist, I'm doing it from ebay!!! I know, i know, i shouldnt bla bla bla, but i have researched it loads and I am being very careful, i have spoken to a chemist and they have given me advice etc, but at 8 stone with my height I would still be within the healthy weight range/BMI. x

Back