Week 4 wi

lainey666

That's an other 3lb this week!! Total of 24lbs off in 4 weeks!! Was told today that I am not drinking enough water so looks like the 2ltr bottle will become my new handbag this week :p :p!!

well done lainy, thats amazing! how do you feel?? Are you clothes too big for you now?
I'm only on day 10 of lighterlife, and its very very hard but so worth it when you get results like that!!
Clothes that I was laminated into, are now getting loose, its great:)

Well done lainey, keep it up :)

Thanks all my stuff r too big!! Moved down a size!! So glad I started the diet it's hard work but no pain means no loss!! Took my to mates wif me today they start on Monday!!

That's brill well done :) x

Well done.

:0clapper:
Well done you,they are great losses for the month

well done xx

Wow, well done! X

thanks you have done brill!! not much more to go xoxo

Well done Hun, a size down is fab. Keep it up n u will be skinny Minnie in no time.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's an other 3lb this week!! Total of 24lbs off in 4 weeks!! Was told today that I am not drinking enough water so looks like the 2ltr bottle will become my new handbag this week :p :p!!

that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sewing myself a little carrier for my water bottle to make it easier to carry.

Well day 3 this week and must have drank 3lts of water plus shakes everyday!! I put the water in the freezer 2nd bottle and took it into work today it was cold the whole day!! Saved me about 5 trips to the water machine!! Lol let's hope I have more than 3 off this week!! Alto I would b happy with 3 :) :)

Ps love the idea off the water carry what material have u used something bright I hope!!!

i bougght a metal water bottle from the camping shop and found that keeps my water cold for hours

May have to get 1 of them not nice having a drink of luke warm water!!!

Back