Week 4 WI

Well done Kat that's great! Hope all goes well at the docs and keep up the good work for next week!

21lbs...that is brilliant, another good loss hun, well done you!.Hope its nothing seroius with the doc, goodluck x

Well done on the loss as you've had a difficult week.

Hope all goes well at the docs today.

Hope all's ok with the doc today.....Well done for the loss aswell thats great, :D
especially as u had to eat and things were difficult!!! xxx

Well done honey! Thats a great weigh in..must really make you feel better! Hope everything goes ok at the docs!xx

well done :D

Great loss hun! Fingers crossed for the doctors today! But if they are insisting that you eat, see if they will let you do maintenance and keep in ketosis. You will still lose doing that hun. Best of luck with it.

Well done on your loss and good luck today, hope everything is ok x :)

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!

Hey you we still have lost the same...how funny is that!!! 21lbs baby yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Hey you we still have lost the same...how funny is that!!! 21lbs baby yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Woo hoo 21lbs!!! aren't we fab!!

however, i won't be matching your weigh ins anymore :cry::cry::cry: as the doc wants me off the LT :mad: She is concerned about my blood pressure and my sugar levels .......she says this is why i fainted I am going to refeed properly so as not to bloat but also as i think that the food needs to be introduced slowly!

I am a bit blue as i had been impressed with the results but for the time being will still have shakes for breakfast ..... :sigh::sigh::sigh:

Woo hoo 21lbs!!! aren't we fab!!

however, i won't be matching your weigh ins anymore :cry::cry::cry: as the doc wants me off the LT :mad: She is concerned about my blood pressure and my sugar levels .......she says this is why i fainted I am going to refeed properly so as not to bloat but also as i think that the food needs to be introduced slowly!

I am a bit blue as i had been impressed with the results but for the time being will still have shakes for breakfast ..... :sigh::sigh::sigh:
O right, well if thats what the doctor wants then better be safe than sorry, keep going with the healthy eating hun and i'm sure you'll still keep loosing , best of luck xx

Well done on your loss!!

Sorry to hear you have to come off!!

Why not have two shake a day and a no carb meal for dinner??

Sorry to hear you have had to come off hun! But hey health is most important. Why not do as Chelly says.....2 shakes and a no carb meal...

Either way keep posting here and keep going till you get to target.

Its natural to cry when you are worried about something Kat, nothing to be ashamed of.

What has the Doctor suggested, to come off lipotrim, or have 2 shakes and a meal?

Just hope you are feeling better.

Back