Week 4

Daniellebaby15

Hi all

Currently half way through week 4 and by this week feels like its really dragging! I have been unwell this week due to headache on Monday and dizziness today not sure if any one has had similar issues.

Iam not bored of the diet as now it seems normal but the week just seems to be really dragging but hopefully will pass enough to get through to weigh in on Monday

Week 4!!!

Wow what motivation!! I'm so impressed by your determination

I also find I struggle a bit midweek but I think its because I just can't wait for my weigh in. I'm fine first couple days after weigh in but then I'm counting the days & hours to weigh in.

I've found it a little easier this week (week 5) but I think thats because I've been exercising every night so the time really is going fast. I did a 12 mile cycle ride tonight after work & by time I got home, had my shower, dried my hair, it was 8:00pm. I then folded the washing ready to put out on the line tomorrow as it's going to be sunny & I sat down with a cup of peppermint tea. I'm now o here and watching TV and then I'll have my final shake at 9:00pm so the night will be quite a way over.

Maybe try and keep yourself busy to see if that helps x

Hi all

Currently half way through week 4 and by this week feels like its really dragging! I have been unwell this week due to headache on Monday and dizziness today not sure if any one has had similar issues.

Iam not bored of the diet as now it seems normal but the week just seems to be really dragging but hopefully will pass enough to get through to weigh in on Monday

Im usually on my phone with no tickers so Ive just realised we started on the same day and have similar start weights and goals (except you are much taller than me) - I know what you mean about time dragging. I find during the week ok, but weekends are a pain! We not to worry we will be swanning about in our size 10's soon enough!!!

Yep the weekends are the worst for me.

We usually go to mums on Sunday with the kids for a roast! At the moment I'm just staying home as I can't quite cope with that yet

Back