Week 4?

hannah88

Only lost 2lbs this week :-( I'm a bit gutted. I completely stuck to plan. Is there any reason for this? I don't understand why I only lost 2lbs

Have you measured? Quite often your weight takes a break while the inches adjust. Lots of people find on their lower weeks, they've lost a staggering amount of inches. And all that hormonal stuff too, us girls aren't that straightforward and sometimes the weight loss doesn't consider it needs to be shifted ready for our weekly weigh in, it's very likely to catch up at some point though and you'll average around 14lb a month or so.

If you've stuck with it, and got enough water in, then don't despair, it'll happen :)

Some people are slower losers than others

I was 100% this month and only lost 7lb and have loads to lose. But it is still going down

Hopefully you will have s bigger loss next week. Remember though inches are important too. Even if the weight is not going down but the inches are you are getting smaller

You really shouldn't be gutted with 2Ib's loss its actually quite good. I have had plenty of losses that low and they always spur me on to wonder what it will be the next WI.. my little surprise lol. Don't forget that there are many factors that effect the weight loss on VLCD, i.e not being completely 100%, totm, how much weight you have to lose, stress, too much exercise ect ect.

Gz on your loss and good luck with future weigh ins!

I lose 2.5lbs every week. For one week I wouldn't say it's that bad!

I've just finished week 4 - weigh day today and I lost 2lbs, which I am quite pleased with as by Thurs/Fri I hadn't lost anything. Fingers crossed we have a better week 5 !

Thank you for replies. I think I was initially disappointed because my first week was 11bs, week 2 5lbs and week 3 5lbs. Also when you are eating this little you expect losses like that! I used to lose 2lbs a week on weight watchers and eat so much more than I do now! But I am happier now. It was still a loss, inches lost last week were only 3.5 in total as well, so hopefully will be better this week. As long as its a loss I should be happy but wanted to lose it quicker than 2lbs a week! X

Back