Total Solution week 4

kaz1979

Hi everyone just a quick question. I'm now starting week 4 yay and was just wondering if I need to add a meal or can I just stay on the 3 packs a day? Xx

Hi kaz, Exante do recommend every fourth week but some dieticians say you can go up to 12 weeks (max) on a VLD. Personally, I have one add-a-meal day a week, gives me a nice change and something to look forward to. I know others on here do this too. Obviously it's your choice. Depends on what you can cope with?!

Thanks for the reply buttons. Think I'll wait a bit longer to add any food I'm going away in 3 weeks so I'll wait till then I think x

Good idea. I went away and then had a slip up so missed a week or so and gained three pounds, got back on track this week and have lost 5lb in three days! It's like starting all over again :)

Good idea. I went away and then had a slip up so missed a week or so and gained three pounds, got back on track this week and have lost 5lb in three days! It's like starting all over again :)

Woohoo!!! Well done!!!! :)

Tried the shepherd's pie last night and oh my goodness it was lovely xx and I could eat it with a fork lol

Back