week 4

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by wendy anne 69, 23 August 2008 Social URL.

1. wendy anne 69

wendy anne 69 Full Member

lighter life
    well this is the beginning of week four and doing pretty well still want to eat but not because of hunger i notice a diffrence in my clothes already once ive lost another stone i will be at the lowest i have been in twenty year which is my mini goal at the moment ll is definately the best diet i have ever done i lost 3.8 lb on thursday weigh in i have stayed the same on my bust lost 6 inches from my waist and 3 inches from my hips feel fantastic:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

Wow 6" from your waist in 4 weeks? That's awesome! Our counsellor only measures after week 14 so I've no idea - though I do know she had the measuring tape very slack when she measured us on week 1, am sure it will be tighter on week 14 :) My boobs have dwindled to practically nothing, I was only a B cup to start with and they're looking very sorry for themselves now :(
  4. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

weight watchers
    thats excellent i hope i do as well as you go girl !
  5. hooley

hooley Full Member

well done wendy. this diet certainly makes you feel pretty good doesnt it? im in week 5 now and have just got myself into a pair of size 14 jeans ( havent done that for about 8 years!! ). im so glad you are feeling so good and i must admit, i am too!! congrats to you and have a good week. x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.