Week 4

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hollyhoo, 23 September 2008.

1. Hollyhoo

Hollyhoo Well-Known Member

Hi Folks
    Just had my 4th weigh in and am 3lb lighter. 26lb in 4 wks I am so thrilled. Going to keep on s's up until crimbo and see how I go. Can someone advise me is it ok to have shake for brekkie, bar for lunch and porridge in the evening??? I have been having shakes only for 4 weeks and my teeth are starting to feel neglected. LOL Just bought another 4 weeks worth but got a mixture this time. Cant wait to get stuck in to something solid.
    Wk1 16lb
    Wk2 4lb
    Wk3 3lb
    Wk4 3lb
  2. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

well done hun. you can have any mixture of packs hun :) your doing brill xx
  3. thembie

thembie Well-Known Member

well done hun. keep shaking xxx

Much love

4. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Well-Known Member

Well done on your weightloss!

You can have any combination but can only have 1 bar a day but you could have either 2 shakes or 2 porridge or 1 of each.
  5. Hollyhoo

Hollyhoo Well-Known Member

Thanks both. Am sooooooooooo looking forward to a bar tomorrow. Hope I'm not disappointed chose the peanut ones coz I thought they might have a bit more bite to them. Got a real long long journey ahead hoping to shed 7 stone in all. Must say this site is great and the slide show so inspiring.
  6. RuthG

RuthG Well-Known Member

Fantastic, well done! CD rocks!