Week 5 and food is no problem at all!!

kink80

Hi everyone, i'm now in week 5 and have lost 35lb and still going strong :D

I'm just finding that food isn't a problem at all , I can go out with friends and family for meals etc. and i don't have a problem at all.

I still sort of think about things what I would want to each eventually lol but its like my body and mind is totally adjusted now.

has anyone else felt like this???

I just know now I can go all the way :D

xxxx

Hi Kink80, I did L.T for 21 weeks in 2010 and I enjoyed all the parties and family get togethers, I used to take all the photos etc and stick to my sparkling water in a wine glass. I think its more difficult for other people who wished you were sharing a meal with them but my family were very supportive and no one made an issue of it. Well done on your weight loss so far Im sure you will get to goal :)

thanks daisy xx

I have found the same. I have been baking for 3 days now! The more I deal with food, the less I want to eat it. Ha ha my friends are all getting bigger and I am getting smaller. x

It's great when you get to that stage it's such a morale boost! Keep it up! Xx

Kink I know exactly where you're coming from and it's great when you're in that place. Well done on that great loss too.

It's not much fun when you can't quite get over the food issue Bloodynora but you've managed 7 weeks which is a great achievement when you feel as you do. Another 3-4 weeks is nothing compared to what you've done so far so try and hang in there. When it's a struggle you deserve so much praise and you really are doing yourself proud. Good luck with the last few weeks.

Thanks MrC x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done! You are doing great. I am finding it quite easy too, I look at food and think..."that's what made me this way!"

Thanks for the support guys. I am back at work now,its a great help to me to concentrate on something other than food,do you the ironic thing is I work with food,well pies:rolleyes:

i totally understand the foods not a problem thingy! im a chef so i deal with food all day every day and i think it helps me to worry about wot other people are eating so im not obssesing about it all day! its hard tho if im on my own and thers no one else there to taste what im sending out to the customer, having to put food in ur mouth only to spit it out and wash my mouth out is horribe, specialy if its really nice. but hay ho! im doing well and thats all that counts x

Back