week 5 of ww

I have already lost 11 lbs but its week 5 and I feel bad as I used double my points for lunch yesterday. Trying now to compensate but still feeling low. any inspiration? x

you have a choice - you need to accept that its over and done with now and you cant take it back, but you can either feel bad about it or you can feel positive that although you have had a bad day, you will stick things out and see WW through until next WI and beyond.

We all have bad / off days but its not the biggest deal in the world so dont worry yourself too much over it :)

if you can / want to, save 4 points each day until WI and that will at least limit the damage you have done slightly :) xxx

thanks! I suppose I just let others talk me into 'treating' myself! going to try to get on the wii fit before bed x x x

treating yourself is fine but its always best within points if you can :D as for the others - there are plenty of people out there who will see you losing weight and although their intentions are sometimes good (mostly theyre not..) they often lead to sabotage of your good efforts!

however important thing is, if you enjoyed yourself thats all that matters - you have a lifetime to lose weight, so you cant deny yourself a good time :) x

I have already lost 11 lbs but its week 5 and I feel bad as I used double my points for lunch yesterday. Trying now to compensate but still feeling low. any inspiration? x
l agree with Rachael just put it behind you and start again were all human and from time to time we may have a slip up just think of how well you've done so far :D:D

Back