Week 5 - weigh in and now moing to refeed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by little-me, 6 October 2010 Social URL.

1. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Everyone, well after a really disappointing loss of 2 lb last week, i decided to try some tactics. Religiously I made sure I had at least 3-3.5 litres of water every day. I also limited myself to one cup of coffee. ( I am convinced more than one kicks you out of deep ketosis). So I just had my morning vanilla coffee shake.... It paid off I lost 5lb this week.I'm delighted I hadn't lost that much since week 1. So girls i think the secret is in the water. keep drinking.. Also it keeps you from getting constipated. Anyhow I'm now entering my refeed stage. I am so excited and so nervous. I am literally afraid to eat. I have my menu planned out for the next few days,I'm basically sticking to my vanilla coffee in the morning. A mixed salad with either chicken or prawns for lunch and chicken or fish salad for dinner. I also have a few emergency caramel bars to keep me on the straight and narrow.
    Wish me luck. I'll let you know how it goes for me. I'm guessing i'll be like a rabit up and down of the scales every 5 mins for the next while. :) Good luck all of you next week. Remember who you are doing this for. xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done little me!! xx

4. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    Well done, and huge amounts of luck for refeed!! xx

5. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Fantastic new Little-me....will also try your suggestions as to water and cut down on the coffee. Good luck with the refeed, I love prawns!

6. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks girls. My salad was nice :) i'm in a panic i had an apple to-day as I was hungry?? i've just realised i'm not supposed to have fruit until day 4. seems a bit stupid panicing over an apple but i'm going onto refeed forum to see if i'm going to swell up or something??

7. Tinkerbellthefairy

Tinkerbellthefairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim/The SMLdiet
    Well done Littleme, enjoy your refeed. :)
    Emma x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.