Week 5 weigh in

Theresa6

Silver Member
Hi all,

Thrilled yet again. I have lost 4.25lb this week and not far off a 2 stone weight loss. My scales also measure body fat and I have lost over a stone of fat... 14 packs of butter... whoo hoo

Off to the UK tomorrow and will be doing loads of walking so hopefully will boost my loss doing that, either way I am happy!!
Got a challenge with everyone saying 'you look great dont lose anymore' etc and the usual 'go on, just one wont hurt' and a few 'thats an awful way to lose weight'. But I am prepared and for once hubby will be supportive cos he reckons I have been much happier on the whole over the last few weeks!

Go LIPOTRIM!!

(Half wishing I could postpone my proper holiday for another 4 weeks.... LOL)

:D wow :p thats brillant well done nearly 2 stone in 5 weeks fantastic ;)

enjoy your shopping trip :D

Great loss, Well done. Enjoy your UK trip.

that;s wonderful. fantastic losses, i'm not surprised hubby thinks you're happier!!

I see you're the same height as me but going for the lower end of the 'healthy weight' scale whereas i'm going for the top and will see how that feels :)

Elle-Emm,

Going to see how I feel at 10st but ideally will go to 9st 8lb.. Clothes fit differently now I am a bit older!!

Hi Theresa,
congrats on the weight loss, a great boost just before the hols. Delighted your husband is supportive, it must help so much more. Have a lovely time, enjoy the shopping. Best of luck.
Doirin

hiya chick!!!

Glad your doing well :) great loss :) xxxxxxxx

another great loss, well done. enjoy your trip

yeah well done brilliant loss

Great loss, well done!

Fab loss babe, well done.

x

Hi Theresa

Well done on your weight loss..just noticed you have lost 15% of your body weight...isnt that brilliant..you must be feeling full of energy.

It is so good that you have the support of your hubby..it really makes a difference and I relate to what you say about him saying you have been happier since doing LT...me too and my hubby says that too. I was so depressed and down beforehand but since Day 1 I have been happy and always positive.

Keep up the amazing work and you will do ok in UK...like you say, the fact you are doing a lot of walking, you will do doubt come back even lighter!

Have a great week.

Take care

well done on your weight loss. you are a fair bit in front of me but I suspect thats down to lack of water on my part. good luck for next week and enjoy your hols x

Back