week 5 weigh in :)

jonsey78

well week 5 never ever thought i would get this far another 4lb off so happy my jeans are all a 16 and getting lose i feel great cant wait to do this longer x x

Well done jonsey78,I'ts a great feeling after weigh in isn't it?Keep going :)

congrats!!you're doing fabulous!

really well done !!!! you are flying

Good for you Jonsey!!! Brilliant weight loss and you are doing so well.

Have a great week and yes, it is amazing how time flies and at the beginning getting to another week is just a dream...I bet you cant imagine not starting LT? haha..

Take care

thanks all i am still on a high from my weigh in the nurse who does the LT in my area is really strickt bit scary at first but she so motivating tells it how it is and really make you see it can be done as she has done the diet too she was so happy with my results as i have PCOS she said it should be coming off slower but that i am doing great and she has noticed a diffrence in how i look i think i floated home i am so motivated to do this till the end of september at least and be in a dress for christmas without panicking about how i look x

You're doing great :) very happy for you!

Hi Jonsey,
very well done to you, a great weight loss this week again. Nice to have the support of the nurse also, it does make all the difference. Well done again and best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Back