week 5 weigh in

A Better Me

Silver Member
:cry:well just been for my 5th weigh in and iv only lost 1lb...
A bit dissapointing but hey ho im guna see what nxt week brings :sigh:

These things have a way of evening out. The first time I did TFR I only lost 1lb for two weeks in a row, but, stick at it & you'll probably experience a bigger loss down the line!

Good luck with your next week :)

Hannah

sorry your disappointed on your loss - but like you have already said - wait and see what next week brings - maybe 5lb !!

have you been drinking enough water / do you need fiberclear/dulcolax etc ? sorry to be personal !! lol

Sorry to hear your disapointed!

Not to be Rude but have you been going for number two's??

Killercurls had two small losses in a row and took a dose of laxatives and had a really big loss the next week!

Hi,
congrats on your weight loss, you lost 1lb this week bringing you to almost 20lb in 5 weeks, which averages at 4lb per week, which LT says is the most they say will happen. So well done!
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Hey 1lb is fab! It's 1lb less clinging onto your body. Your body is maybe getting ready for a biggy next week.

Your losses so far have been great!

These things have a way of evening out. The first time I did TFR I only lost 1lb for two weeks in a row, but, stick at it & you'll probably experience a bigger loss down the line!

Good luck with your next week :)

Hannah

^^^ what Han said :)

I have small ones weeks when I was on it last year but they did even themselves out over the whole course :)

Look at the journey & how far you've come rather than individual weeks :) x

thank you everyone, you are all so very supportive xx
to answer your questions nerac and chellywelly no i dont think i have been drinking enough water and to the other yes i am lol..
spoke to my pharmacist and she told me 2 up my water intake and to try sennakot so im goin to give it a go...
thank you all again so very much xx

1lb is still 2 packs of butter! I had several low loss weeks when I was on LT last year even though I had stuck to it 100% but often they were followed by a better loss the next week.

Well done on your loss and for not giving in.

x

Back