• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week 5 weigh in

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
good! you stick with it! that must be very disappointing but maybe it's setting you up for a big one next week! xxx

S: 17st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st0lb(17.65%)
These things have a way of evening out. The first time I did TFR I only lost 1lb for two weeks in a row, but, stick at it & you'll probably experience a bigger loss down the line!

Good luck with your next week :)

Hannah

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
S: 16st11lb C: 13st13lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st12lb(17.02%)
sorry your disappointed on your loss - but like you have already said - wait and see what next week brings - maybe 5lb !!

have you been drinking enough water / do you need fiberclear/dulcolax etc ? sorry to be personal !! lol

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
Sorry to hear your disapointed!

Not to be Rude but have you been going for number two's??

Killercurls had two small losses in a row and took a dose of laxatives and had a really big loss the next week!

Doirin

Positivity is the key
S: 20st5lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 6st4lb(30.88%)
Hi,
congrats on your weight loss, you lost 1lb this week bringing you to almost 20lb in 5 weeks, which averages at 4lb per week, which LT says is the most they say will happen. So well done!
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
S: 22st7lb C: 9st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 21 Loss: 12st9lb(56.19%)
Hey 1lb is fab! It's 1lb less clinging onto your body. Your body is maybe getting ready for a biggy next week.

Your losses so far have been great!

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
These things have a way of evening out. The first time I did TFR I only lost 1lb for two weeks in a row, but, stick at it & you'll probably experience a bigger loss down the line!

Good luck with your next week :)

Hannah
^^^ what Han said :)

I have small ones weeks when I was on it last year but they did even themselves out over the whole course :)

Look at the journey & how far you've come rather than individual weeks :) x

thank you everyone, you are all so very supportive xx
to answer your questions nerac and chellywelly no i dont think i have been drinking enough water and to the other yes i am lol..
spoke to my pharmacist and she told me 2 up my water intake and to try sennakot so im goin to give it a go...
thank you all again so very much xx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
1lb is still 2 packs of butter! I had several low loss weeks when I was on LT last year even though I had stuck to it 100% but often they were followed by a better loss the next week.

Well done on your loss and for not giving in.

x