Week 5 weigh in

Clepottage

And a slightly disapointing 2lbs for me this week. I have remained 100% but I expect it's only to be expected after such an amazing loss (9lbs) last week!

Anyway, that takes me to 28lbs so far which is exactly 2 stone off. :D

Hi Cleopottage, Thats an amazing loss over the timeframe. Dont get urself down that U have lost 2lb, Think of what U have done in 5 weeks!! 2 stone, Hope I can do the same. Ive 17lb off in 3 weeks and have another weigh in on Monday. Im sticking to this 100%, And Im not really hungry anymore..So that always makes me feel like I havent lost much so I always panic then b4 I find out lol. How come u lost 9lb last week, Did u exercise also? XX

Thanks Aine, well done on your brilliant loss too :D

How come u lost 9lb last week, Did u exercise also? XX

I'm not sure how I did it! I lead very active lifestyle anyway and it does involve a lot of excersize as the course of my normal day to day routine. I don't think I did more than usual that week...?

I think it comes in fits and starts as well! I'm sure you've also done loads of exercise this week, but maybe because you had a big loss last week it was slightly less this week. You'll probably have a bigger loss next week too. My lowest weeks have been weeks 3 and 5, with weeks 2 and 4 (and hopefully 6!) being higher so maybe it does go up and down for some people (I'm ignoring week 1 as everyone loses so much water then!)

Well done, You are nearly half way. Keep going! :)
Emma x

Well done great loss x

well done on your fab loss xx

Back