Week 5 Weigh in.

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
4lbs off.... And i'll take that. Was hoping for a little more to make up for my rubbish one last week, but its TOTM.

Hopefully it's gonna be a much better week for me this week, last week was just horrible.

I am a little worried, I start my new job on Monday and straight in to a course (lunch provided eeeeek) If i can refuse a sunday lunch and meal out with my friends surly I can refuse a couple manky curled at the end warm cheese sandwiches.

I will only be on here in the evenings too from Monday, no more being a home maker :'(

You can do it!!
Just sneak off and make up your shake if you don't want to tell them just yet that is, and put it in a paper coffee cup with lid -that's what I do cos only a select few of my girlies know i'm on LT!
xx

4lbs off.... And i'll take that. Was hoping for a little more to make up for my rubbish one last week, but its TOTM.

Hopefully it's gonna be a much better week for me this week, last week was just horrible.

I am a little worried, I start my new job on Monday and straight in to a course (lunch provided eeeeek) If i can refuse a sunday lunch and meal out with my friends surly I can refuse a couple manky curled at the end warm cheese sandwiches.

I will only be on here in the evenings too from Monday, no more being a home maker :'(

Kerry darling that's brilliant and good luck with the new job......I'll miss you! Xxxxxx

Hi Kezzerbelle

Congrats on 4lbs...that's a lot!
Good luck with the new job :character00148:
Yeah, skip the sarnies...certainly not worth breaking ketosis over them...ugh!

Back