Week 5 Weigh In

MiniB

Here we go again!
Week 5 done and dusted and another 3lbs gone! Very pleased with that. That's 24lbs in 5 weeks. I will be very pleased with 3lbs loss every week. That means I could lose another 2 stones before my holiday at the end of June!

Feeling so much better in myself too. Starting to wear clothes that were too tight and generally just feel so much better.

Here's to the next week, hope everyone has a good one!

WELL DONE!
Its really good to see peoples' weight loss like this, inspiring. Thank you.
GSQ

This diet rocks!!!! Fantastic results keep at it and you'll be shop shop shopping for skimpy summer gear too!! ;)

Thats a brilliant loss, you must be really pleased :)

That's a fantastic loss every week MiniB.

I would like to lose as quickly as you only because I have a wedding to go to in June and I would like to lose as much as I can for then, the rest can come off a bit slower :)

I am thinking of only having shakes for the next few weeks and hoping it shifts a bit quicker.

Well done

thats great miniB! you're doing so well.
ive lost 4 lbs since i started on friday. started my exante stuff yesterday and its lovely!! xx

Glad you're enjoying the exante Tammygirl. I think the most of the flavours are lovely too.

Well done Bev 24lb in five weeks is brilliant:happy096:

Good to hear you are feeling so much better in yourself and that your back in smaller sizes again...keep up the good work:)

Wow! Nearly 2 stone in just over a month, that's incredible. Seeing everyone's weight losses is such an inspiration. I'm possitive it'll help me stick to the plan so I can see the same results. Congratulations!

Back