WEEK 5 WEIGH IN

tweeza

Totally amazed at another 6lbs off :eek::eek: didnt think I would have such a big number as Iv missed some shakes just due to fact iv had root canal and its now infected and thought it would mess up my loss

Thanks Helen x

wow well done and you missed shakes as well thats an amazing loss

thanks padmdhs I know I should not do that but have had toothache all week and could not stand anything in my mouth hot or cold :sigh: really thought it would have meant less of a loss but im not complaining

Hi every one, I'm on day 3 of lipotrim, feeling horrid lol Anyone got any words of wisdom to share? How long will I feel like this do you think? xx

Hi Sam
Its different for everyone but by day 3/4 it does get better when you get the furry dry mouth you know ketosis is kicking in and then it does get easier just stick with it the results are amazing

Well done Tweeza!

You're doing so well, it's so encouraging to see the weight falling off you! It's also a great achievement that you've had a horrible week and not turned to the demon drink or food when you were able to.

You go girl!!

only thing i am swallowing right now is ibroprofen and paracetomal like sweeties forget addiction to food its medication next :D

Back