Week 5 weigh in

Dinosaur

Well, I just weighed in for week 5, and had been feeling really confident of a big loss, as I've just felt lighter:D(lack of food affecting the brain no doubt)

But, I weighed in and have only lost 2lb's:(. I've been good, and the only down point is that I didn't drink much water yesterday (probably only 2 litres) as I was out and about all day, and I still have a bladder like a thimble:mad:.

So, I'm feeling a bit miserable, but have cheered myself up with a cup of Bouillon, which is surprisingly yummy. I'm just hoping for a bigger loss next week, as I was hoping to be into the '12's' by the end of the month as I am going away, and was secretly hoping to be in size 16 jeans by then. Maybe.........

But thats another 2lbs gone. Keep drinking the water, maybe it'll show up on your next weigh in???

Thanks!

I know a loss is a good thing, but I just was SO sure I'd lost more.

Oh well, I'll measure myself later and see if I've lost any inches. I guess ultimately, WE see the number on the scales, but the rest of the world see the inches lost, so perhaps i ought to focus on that a bit more:)

well done you!

dont look at it as 'only 2lb' look at it as.. YEY ANOTHER 2lb off... keep going with it..

Dinosaur, don't get down as look at your weight loss for the 5 weeks, you are way above the average, you are nearly 2 stone down (you should hit that mark next week), stay focused...

Love

2lbs off is 2lbs nearer your goal! The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts and you've nearly lost two stone which is fab!!nTwo stone will be smashed next week so keep focused on that! And the weeks fly by.

I think I've lost about 2 this week too, and it's my fifth week (aam), but it's another 2 which counts towards the total, they all add up.

Keep going, you're doing great :)

Helenx

Thanks again everyone.

I'll try and be a bit more positive about it. So I WILL break the 2 stone barrier next week:D

2lb loss is excellent, well done you. It's always disheartening when in your head you have focused on a mini goal and then it doesn't materialise but you are still going in the right direction.
Good luck for week 6 WI - hugs:)

well done,keep smiling in the right direction,better then putting on:D

2lb is great,but I do remember feeling glum when I only lost 2lbs,but if you look at my weight loss record they are all over the place.
I think your body just needs to catch up sometimes and always try when you have had a smaller loss to look at the big picture ie.How much you have lost in the last fortnight or month and the losses are always so much better than with any other diet I have ever tried.

Back