week 5 weigh in!!

its a shame u cant find that Taxi drier and slap him with 8lbs of fat!

well done babe!
xx

haha lauren can you imagine 8lbs of fat swinging off his face..that 1b of fat with veins in they use at some weight classes is enough to make you heave let alone 8lbs of it. Lol his face my gut stuck in it..punishment for being so rude. Ignorance of some people makes you wanna eat hence why im this way. He was obviously insecure about his own looks..im sure he wasnt an oil painting anyway..Silly man.

Exactly!

would love to do that to allllll the people who have made shitty remarks to me in the past ha

Eat this :p

xx

thanks for the support everyone!!!

and lauren and miss bean, im gona hunt him down and do exactly that the son of a *****!!!in your face taxi man.

:girlpower::girlpower:hahah yayyyy xx

haha. lauren ive just looked at ur pics, how beaut r u!!!xx

haha thanks ollie. neither do i. and to be fair, i've not been drinking alot of water either. i'm sure the chemist fixes the scales!!! Saying that, look at you!!!not doing too shabby either are you!!!xxxx

Wow congrats - you are an inspiration hun xx

Well done babe, you are doing fantastically.

x

go you!!! well done xx

You need to re-set your goal

I am off to Scotland next week for my Brothers Ruby Wedding party, so I will probably post some before and after ones when I come back. It will be the first time I have dressed up and dolled up since starting lipotrim :8855:
Hi Kered
Well done you will definetly surpass your mini target. Have a great time you deserve it:D

Back