Week 5 Weigh in!!

lipgirl

Week 5 weigh in this morning and lost 4lbs! Which is better than last week thankfully. Friends I haven't told that I am on this diet are really noticing especially friends I haven't seen for a while. One particular friends jaw nearly hit the floor yesterday when I opened the door even I keep checking myself in the mirror lol I know 24lbs isn't a massive loss but it sure is noticable I love it!!!

That's a great loss you are doing really well. :D:D:D

your doing fantastic keep it up

and 24lb is brilliant, something to be really proud of

Thanks guys! I have upped the exercise by going swimming so I think it has helped.

:) Brilliant loss, well done. XX

thanks i intend too! Im going on holiday at easter so I want to be done by then (fingers crossed)

who are you kidding?

Week 5 weigh in this morning and lost 4lbs! Which is better than last week thankfully. Friends I haven't told that I am on this diet are really noticing especially friends I haven't seen for a while. One particular friends jaw nearly hit the floor yesterday when I opened the door even I keep checking myself in the mirror lol I know 24lbs isn't a massive loss but it sure is noticable I love it!!!
Hi LG
24lbs is a great weight loss and don't forget that. You have worked hard to get that loss so enjoy and cherish it. :)

Back