week 5!!!

ibskinny

just had week 5 weigh in and lost another 5lb, really pleased with my loss, but really struggling, been desperate to eat last few days and not sure why.
its my totm so i'm sure that counts for a bit, but i'm quite scared that after 5 weeks of not even wanting to eat, i'm going to cheat. i dont want to but can't help thinking i will.

x

:happy096: 5lbs thats great well done x

5lb is fab. Fair play to ya. Keep strong. Look at the results u have been getting. Keep going at it.

If u think u can or think u cant - either way u are right.

YOU WONT CHEAT!!!!! GO AND TREAT YOURSELF TO SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE YOUR LOSS!!! BOOK A HAIR DRESSERS APPOINTMENT, MANICURE OR GO AND BUY YOURSELF NEW SHOES OR BAG OR BOOK OR MAKEUP!!!!!!!

YOU NEED TO FEEL HAPPY FOR YOUR SUCCESS AND TREAT YOURSELF TO KEEP YOUR MIND FOCUSED ON WHATS AHEAD OF YOU.

AS SCAZ SAYS FOOD IS FOR WIMPS!

:)

WELL DONE ON YOUR 5 POUNDS OFF - THATS AWESOME - BE HAPPY AND GO AND CELEBRATE AND TREAT YOURSELF XOXO

well done thats amazing hang in there you can do it :wow::talk017:

Look at what you have achieved in the last few weeks...surely this is reason enough to stick with this diet. If you cheat you will REALLY regret it. DONT DO IT HUN. Put all thoughts of food out of your mind and get your head down. 36lbs in 5 weeks is amazing. Take it day by day hun. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!xx

Well done 2 1/2 stones lost forever keep hanging in that will soon be 3..,4..5.. stones lost.:clap:

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost

well done on your loss this week, go and treat yourself to something not food related, up your water intake and don't turn to food or you'll have to go through that ketosis nightmare all over again

5lbs is fab hun!!!!!!!!! You should be feeling really positive and not thinking about food, your doing so well it would be a shame to waste you hard work now for a bit of ham or summet!!!!!! Keep your chin up and your nose outta da fridge!!!!!!!!!lol xxxx

well done , is good keep it up :D

:DWell done ,5lb is fab. Be strong and drink plenty.Gook luck for the coming week.;)

Well done Mel great loss now just stick at it xxx

Well done Mel, that's a great loss.

Keep strong, you've done brilliantly in 5 weeks.

x

Back