Week 6 and a day :D

LynseyLou

I just wanted to write a quick note on here to tell the world how happy I am really!

I got to week 6 of SS yesterday and feel like a different person!

People have just started to notice that I have lost weight and last week I finally droped a dress size and brought some new fitted trousers for work....needless to say that they are baggy already!!

I have so much energy and have taken up lots of exercise and am trying to do at least 4.5 hours or cardio a week...My eyes are bright, my nails are growing and my skin is peachy..

I know that come June I will be slim and really ready to enjoy the summer for the first time since I was 16 (im 26 now)...People must be really bored about going on about losing weight and SS and CD and Ketosis so I just wanted to tell you all on here as I know you all understand how if feels....I put on an old pair of jeans today which I havent worn in 2 years! DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS?? I'M IN MY SKINNY JEANS!!

A lot of help has come from these boards over the pass 6 weeks and I just wanted to say thanks for all your help...I wouldnt of lost the 2stone 6lbs with out your help! long may it continue!!!
I know that I am still a long way from goal, but I feel like the journey is well underway and am enjoying every step of it!

My next target is to lose another 3.5 stone by 17th April (my birthday....AND THE THING IS I FEEL I REALLY CAN ACHIVE IT!

Lynsey Lou xx
:party0023:

what a lovely way to celebrate your weightloss.........CONGRATULATIONS and good luck with the next chapter x

Hiya Lynseylou!

Well done on your weight loss. Brilliant! I'm only a week 1 and reading posts like this is truly motivational. Thank you!!

Thanks for sharing your happiness and success with us. It certainly inspires and motivates me to get to that goal weight. Bless you!
x

Well done LL, you are doing brilliantly. You are an inspiration to us all!

Glad to hear all is well with you on CD. You sound so happy, good on you.

I approach week 6 on Monday and I have to say this diet has been great. Never felt so positive in ages.

Congratulations Lynsey Lou, I have my old skinny jeans draped over a chair, just waiting for me to fit into them. You've done so well!

Dee x

That is wonderful, I am only in week two, but also lookng froward to a skinnier summer! x

WOOHOOOOO!!! GO LYNSEY!!! GREAT NEWS FOR YOUR 6 WEEK Weight loss!!!:D

What a wonderful, inspirational post and well done!! I remember vividly the day I "turned the corner" and started to truly believe that I could achieve this - its a moment to be treasured - enjoy it!

Georgie
xx

That really is wonderful, you sound so happy - congratulations with your loss so far and good luck with getting to your goal :D

Hi Lindsey we started around the same time as i started on the 30th dec.
my birthday is the 16th april so i would like to go with you for your goal for our birthdays.

good luck hun xx and a big WELL DONE for achieving what you have so far!

AWWWW thanks everybody xxx:party0011:

Back