Week 6 Estatic!

princess-of-power

VLCDing...again!
Hey guys!

Ive been doing a week of 12 hour night shifts in the hospital I work. Its been so not as tough as I expected. I was seriously scared I would be feeling so poorly and lethargic on TFR which in my job is a disaster, as you cannot afford to make any mistakes.

Well, not only did I breeze through them and enjoy them (I think the madness of ketosis has finally hit me) butI lost SIX POUNDS!

Not only that but that takes me UNDER 13 STONE!!!! YAY!

That was a big deal to me to get under that horrible number. Ok, its only by 0.4lb but still, yay!

It also takes me just 0.4lb away from my 14lbs target for this month's challenge.

So Im delighted. I know next week's WI wont be as massive and I dont mind at all, Im happy to take the rough with the smooth with TFR...because I know if I just stick to it, it will work. Thank goodness for VLCDs!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Im going to watch SATC2 and Eurovision tonight (I was supposed to be going out but Im so sleep deprived from nights, I couldnt sleep till 5am today!)

Well done Laura, 6lbs is great! Fantastic for you to get under that milestone too.

Also well done for getting through those night shifts. I know you weren't looking forward to them at all but you did it! Another hurdle passed?

Keep up the good work, you're doing fantastic!

Well done on getting through the night shifts. I actually prefer doing this type of diet whilst on nights. I find my routine is more intact for some reason. As MiniB said its another hurdle cleared. Keep upt he good work, youll be at goal in no time.

Well done Laura nearly half a stone it really is amazing the weight you can lose on this diet. I'm glad you are finding nights ok whilst on LT. Heres to a great loss next week xxx

Thanks girls! Yes you are right, 2 huge hurdles passed for me this week. And I cannot believe I enjoyed the shifts too! They were really interesting and I felt I did really well (I have confidence issues with my skills sometimes). I even did a Lumbar Puncture at 2am! (Mind you, Ive always been good at them)

I really love the buzzy feeling ketosis gives you...Im almost giddy today even though Ive had no sleep. Lol.

Thanks for your support my dears, I really couldnt do this without you and minimins. Yay for us being at goal soon!!!!

(I need to calm down, lol!)

well done hun. thas a fab loss an 2 get thru nights aswell. :D

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

good luck 4 next wk!!

Whoop whoop nicely done babe! You must feel so great - keep up the good work you skinny minnie! xxx

Nice one.....brilliant that you have felt so well especially on night shift.....keep up the fab work...xx

Back